Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tarots of our lives

I've had this post in my mind for some time, but I don't have much to say about tarot cards, so let's just skip to the pretty.

This first set includes a few images of the Persona 3 tarot. Something about the bold, primary colors, lack of shading, and stylisation gives the cards a distinctly 21st century pop feel, but they're not exactly minimalist; the faces on the heavenly body cards (Star, Moon, and Sun) look like they'd fit right into a medieval picture.







High res images from Alexander Kuzimski.

1 comment:

  1. The kinda reminds me of the black construction paper and tissue art project I did in elementary school. But we had to make a butterfly. The art has a very strong and heavy aura about it, but I get a mental picture of the ipod advertisement when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete