Sunday, June 6, 2010

All the cool kids are doing it.

Way back when I was young (which would make this long before I very suddenly bloated past the 180 lb mark) I had a blog. I abandoned it because my life really isn't all that interesting. But because I exist to make people unhappy (and because, as the title says, everyone else has started a blog), I decided to start another internet diary. Here's what you can expect:

Updates whenever I damn feel like it.

As little politicking as possible. I, unlike some of my peers, was raised properly to not question the dominant culture and structures of oppression. That and I do not trust myself to have very well formed opinions.

Mostly pictures and videos. Probably of fashion and other types of fabulosity. From other people's blogs and websites (I'll credit as often as I can).

If I really hate myself and you all, some of my writing.

That really is all. If you decide that you're actually interested in reading this thing, I hope you enjoy yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I attest to The Peacock Skirt's purpose in life being to make people unhappy, but also make the claim that s/he isn't particularly good at it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete